Bitmoji’s mission has always been to create avatars that reflect and represent the diversity of our community. And as part of our larger inclusivity efforts, we're introducing a new option to add hearing aids to your Bitmoji avatar.
We want to acknowledge that there's much more to inclusion, and we’re committed to learning more from you in order to improve our current and future inclusive designs. We invite you to be a part of the conversation to provide direct feedback around how we can improve our designs and better represent you.
Q: How do I add Hearing Aids to my Avatar?
A: Here’s how you can add hearing aids to your Bitmoji avatar if you're already using Bitmoji Deluxe.
- In the Bitmoji app, tap on the happy face icon at the bottom of the screen to edit your avatar
- Slide the bottom bar to select the Ears icon
- Tap on the Hearing Devices icon to add hearing aids
- You can select single ear options for your Bitmoji’s right ear or left ear
- Pick a color from the palette on the right and swipe UP to see all the available colours 🌈
- Save your changes
Note: you can use the Undo and Redo buttons at the centre-left of the Avatar Designer screen to reverse any changes you make while editing your Bitmoji.
If you’re still experiencing issues finding the hearing aids customization options please follow these steps to switch to Bitmoji Deluxe ✨
Please note: Some hairstyles and accessories may cover or make it harder to see the hearing aids on your Bitmoji stickers. You may want to consider choosing a different option to allow them to be more visible.