You can style your Bitmoji avatar exactly how you want to -- select each article of clothing individually and even choose the color that best suits you! Save your style in your Closet for easy access to them later 😎
If you have ideas for fashion that you’d like to see on Bitmoji, tell us about it. We love hearing from you!
- Starting in 2024, new fashion items will only be available on the Snapchat app. Find out more about exclusive Snapchat items here.
- Some customization options are only available for a limited time. If your avatar is wearing an item that is no longer available, you may see it in plain clothes next time you open the app.
Q: How can I change my outfit on Bitmoji or Snapchat?
A: You can edit your Bitmoji’s outfits by navigating to the Avatar Designer.
If you are using the Bitmoji app to change your outfit, tap on the hanger icon at the bottom.
If you are using Snapchat to change your outfit:
- In the Snapchat app, tap on your profile in the top-left corner of the camera screen
- Tap on the hanger icon OR
- Tap on your Bitmoji then tap on ‘Change Outfit’
Q: I want to Mix and Match my top and bottoms separately, how can I do that?
A: Choosing an outfit that best represents your unique style is easy! Simply follow these steps.
You can choose from one-piece items , tops , bottoms, footwear, socks and outerwear separately!
- From the Avatar Designer, slide the customizations bar to the clothing icon you wish to pick individually
- Scroll through the available options to select the styles that best represent you
- 💡Pro tip: if you select a long shirt, you can use the toggle on the left to tuck it in
- Pick a color from the palette on the right and swipe UP to see all the available colours 🌈
- Repeat these steps as needed to complete your new look!
Hit the green ‘Save’ button in the top-right corner to save your new outfit. Your Closet holds your old outfits so you can switch between them with ease and whenever you want!
Important note: some preset outfits are not customizable, sorry about that 😔 If you select a preset outfit that is not customizable, choosing a mix and match piece will remove the outfit.
Q: How do I save items to my Closet?
A: Snapchat users can save their fave outfits to their Closet! Follow these steps:
- Open the Snapchat app and follow the steps at the top to open the Avatar Designer, ensure you have selected the Trending tab at the bottom to see all available options
- Slide the customizations bar to the Outfits, Tops, Bottoms, Footwear or Outerwear section
- Scroll to find the item you want to save, then press and hold to save the item to your closet
- Find all your saved items by tapping on the Closet tab at the bottom
To delete any items from your closet simply press and hold on the item from the Closet tab!