Looking absolutely fierce today? Your Bitmoji should rock it, too! 💋
Add makeup to your Bitmoji for that extra oomph 💄
If you’re unable to find the makeup palette, please make sure you save your avatar after creating it for the first time. Tap ‘Save’ in the top-right of the Avatar Designer screen, then go back to editing your avatar to find the makeup palette.
Q: How can I put makeup on my Bitmoji?
A: Once you’re done creating your avatar for the first time. Follow these steps to find the makeup palette:
- In the Bitmoji app, tap on the happy face icon at the bottom of the screen to bring up the Avatar Designer on the next screen
- Slide the bottom bar to find the ‘Eyeshadow' options
- Scroll down for more eyeshadow colors!
- Swipe to find 'Blush' and 'Lipstick' options
- Save your changes by tapping on the green Save button in the top-right corner
Changed your mind about that new lip colour? No problem! Use the Undo and Redo buttons at the centre-left of the Avatar Designer screen to reverse any changes you make while editing your Bitmoji.
Note: You won’t be able to undo or redo any changes after you tap Save.