Got a new haircut? Your Bitmoji’s gotta look just as good 😎
If there is a new hairstyle you’d like to see, tell us about it. We love hearing from you!
Q: How do I change my Bitmoji’s hairstyle?
A: To change your avatar’s hairstyle, please follow these steps.
If you are using the Bitmoji app,
- In the Bitmoji app, tap on the happy face icon at the bottom of the screen. You'll find the Avatar Designer on the next screen.
- Slide the customizations bar in the Avatar Designer to find ‘Hairstyle’.
- Scroll up or down to find the style that best fits you!
If you are using Snapchat,
- In the Snapchat app, tap on the Profile icon in the top-left corner
- Swipe down or tap on your avatar to open your customization menu
- Select ‘Edit Avatar’
- Slide the customizations bar to select the ‘Hairstyle’ icon, then scroll up or down to find the style that best fits you!
Don’t have a mobile device? Simply navigate to Bitmoji.com and select ‘Go to my account’.
Use the Undo and Redo buttons at the centre-left of the Avatar Designer screen to reverse any changes you make while editing your Bitmoji.
You won’t be able to undo or redo any changes after you tap Save.
We have recently made updates to the look of Bitmoji avatars, find out more about this change here.
Important note: Our Bitstrips and Classic avatar styles are no longer supported, meaning they cannot be restored. Thank you for your understanding.