Mix and Match is the feature dedicated to our fashionistas! You can style your Bitmoji avatar exactly how you want to -- select each article of clothing individually and even choose the color that suits you! Save your style in your Closet for easy access to them later 😎
- New tops to choose from: crop tops, sweaters, and even bodysuits!
- New bottoms to pair with: jeans, skirts, and shorts
- Multiple shoe styles, socks, and outerwear to complete your look
- Tons of outfit possibilities!
If there is a look you’d like to see, tell us about it. We love hearing from you!
Q: How can I change my outfit on Bitmoji or Snapchat?
A: You can edit your Bitmoji’s outfits by navigating to the Avatar Designer.
If you are using the Bitmoji app to change your outfit, tap on the hanger icon at the bottom.
If you are using Snapchat to change your outfit:
- In the Snapchat app, tap on your profile in the top-left corner of the camera screen
- Tap ‘Change Outfit’ under ‘Bitmoji’
Note: If your headwear is part of a preset outfit you will not be able to pick a different colour for your headwear. If you want to change the colour of your headwear you may want to select a different outfit and headwear.
Note: Some hats are only available for a limited time. If your avatar is wearing headwear that is no longer available, you will lose your headwear if you change into a different one. Seasonal and holiday headwear are limited time options 😔
Q: I want to wear a hat with my outfit, how can I do that?
A: You can wear a hat with your outfit by following the steps below:
- Slide the bottom bar to the hat icon to select a new hat
- Pick a color from the palette on the right and swipe UP to see all the available colours 🌈
Q: I want to Mix and Match my top and bottoms separately, how can I do that?
A: Choosing an outfit that best represents your unique style is easy! Simply follow these steps.
Choose your top:
- Slide the bottom bar to the t-shirt icon to select a new top
- If you select a long shirt, you can use the toggle on the left to tuck it in
- Pick a color from the palette on the right and swipe UP to see all the available colours
Pick your bottom:
- Tap on the pants icon on the bottom bar
- Pick a color from the palette on the right and swipe UP to see all the available colors 🌈
Repeat the same steps for Footwear, Socks, and Outerwear.
Hit the green ‘Save’ button in the top-right corner to save your style in your Closet! Your Closet can hold your old outfits so you can switch between them with ease and whenever you want!
Important note: some preset outfits are not customizable, sorry about that 😔If you select a preset outfit that is not customizable, choosing a mix and match piece will remove the outfit. To ensure your outfit is customizable, please pick one of the New Arrivals!
Changed your mind about those socks and sandals? No problem! Use the Undo and Redo buttons at the centre-left of the Avatar Designer screen to reverse any changes you make while editing your Bitmoji.
Note: You won’t be able to undo or redo any changes after you tap Save.