Logging in to Bitmoji? Follow these steps.
In the Bitmoji app, select how you signed up.
- If you signed up with Snapchat, tap ‘Continue with Snapchat’
- If you signed up with an email address, tap ‘Log in with Email’
Q: I forgot my password, what can I do?
A: You can still log in to Bitmoji on your phone by following these steps.
- Tap ‘Log in’
- Enter the email address associated with your account
- Enter your password or tap ‘Send a Magic Link’
- Check your email if you select the magic link option
- Tap into it to log in, or enter the 4-digit code generated from the link in the Bitmoji app
When signing in, please use the same credentials you signed up with. For example, if you used Snapchat to create a Bitmoji account, please log in with Snapchat, NOT with the email address associated with your Snapchat account.
Not sure how you signed up? If you created an account with Snapchat but tried logging in with the email address associated with that account, don't worry! You can still tap 'Log in with Snapchat' - we'll take you to the Snapchat app and you can log right back in.
Still having trouble? If you have a Snapchat account, try creating a new Bitmoji account by tapping 'Continue with Snapchat.' If you don't have Snapchat installed on your phone, you can 'Sign up with email' instead 👈