The Bitmoji Chrome Extension allows you to send Bitmoji stickers in Gmail and access them easily from your Chrome browser. You can copy and paste them virtually anywhere on the web!
Add the Bitmoji Chrome Extension to your Chrome Browser to get started.
Once you’ve downloaded the extension and logged in, you’ll also see your avatar’s face in Gmail! You can insert Bitmoji stickers anywhere you want. You can even click and drag to resize them 👌
Q: How do I log in to my Bitmoji account on the Bitmoji Chrome Extension?
A: In order to use the Bitmoji Chrome Extension, you first have to create an account with the Bitmoji mobile app. There are two ways to create an account.
The first way is to simply download the Bitmoji mobile app on your mobile device and select 'Create Avatar' to get started.
The second way you can sign up for a Bitmoji account is by navigating to Bitmoji.com.
- Navigate to Bitmoji.com and click on ‘Go to my account’
- Click on ‘Sign Up’ and create a new account
If you have already created a Bitmoji account, simply sign in using your account credentials.
Forgot your password? You can change your password by following these steps:
- If you created your Bitmoji account using an email address instead of your Snapchat login, request a password reset at this page.
- If you created your Bitmoji account using Snapchat, please follow the directions to reset your password on Snapchat Support.
If you are still experiencing issues, please check out this article to troubleshoot problems using the Chrome Extension.
Please note: You can only change your avatar’s features and outfits in the Bitmoji mobile app. Download the Bitmoji app to check out our latest customization options😎
Q: How do I use Bitmoji on my Gmail?
A: Once you’ve downloaded the extension and logged in, you’ll also see your avatar’s face in Gmail! You can insert Bitmoji stickers anywhere you want. You can even click and drag to resize them 👌
Q: How do I use the Bitmoji Chrome Extension outside of Gmail?
A: Follow these steps to use the Bitmoji Chrome extension virtually anywhere!
- Tap on the Bitmoji icon in the top-right corner of your browser
- Log in with Snapchat or email, if you haven’t already done so
- Right click on your mouse to copy any Bitmoji
- Paste almost anywhere! You can also drag and drop Bitmoji stickers on some websites
If you do not see Bitmoji in your toolbar, you may have to pin it by following these steps:
- Click on the puzzle piece to see all your extensions
- Scroll to find Bitmoji
- Click on the pin icon on the right