Bitmoji Keyboard lets you send Bitmojis directly from your favorite chat apps⚡
- Receive smart sticker suggestions as you type
- Browse the entire Bitmoji sticker library by category
- Easily insert emojis without switching keyboards
Q: How do I set up the Android Bitmoji Keyboard?
A: If you already have a Bitmoji account, please follow these steps.
- Install Bitmoji on your phone and sign up or log in.
- Tap the three dots (⋮) in the top-right corner and choose ‘Keyboard Setup.’
- Follow the instructions to enable Bitmoji Keyboard and set it as your primary input method.
Q: Which app works well with Bitmoji Keyboard?
You can send a Bitmoji with a single tap on most popular messaging apps, but others have yet to support this feature. These older apps may require you to choose a recipient each time you send a Bitmoji.
Here’s a list of apps that works best with Bitmoji Keyboard:
- Facebook Messenger
- Textra SMS
- Google Messages
- Verizon Messages
- Google Hangouts
- Samsung Messages (latest version)
If you’re experiencing problems sending stickers to a specific app, please ensure that the app is up to date and contact the app developer if you’re still having trouble.
Q: I have a question about privacy when using the Bitmoji Keyboard.
A: When you enable Bitmoji Keyboard, you will be presented with a dialog warning you of potential privacy risks. This is a standard message that appears whenever you enable a new keyboard on Android.
Please note: the smart sticker suggestion feature is powered completely by your device - we do not track any text you type with Bitmoji Keyboard. We collect some of your activity in the Bitmoji Keyboard, like which stickers you've shared and what sticker categories you've browsed through. We use this information to continuously improve on our product.