The Bitmoji Keyboard is the easiest way to share Bitmoji stickers on Android⚡
- Receive sticker suggestions as you type and communicate.
- Browse the entire Bitmoji sticker library by category
- Easily insert emojis without switching keyboards
Q: How do I set up the Android Bitmoji Keyboard?
A: It’s easy! Please follow these steps.
- Install the latest version of Bitmoji on your phone and sign up or log in.
- Tap the Gear icon in the top-right corner and choose ‘Keyboard Setup.’
- Follow the instructions to enable Bitmoji Keyboard and set it as your primary input method.
If you don’t see this option you can add it manually by following these steps:
- Install Bitmoji on your phone and sign up or log in.
- Navigate to your device Settings.
- Tap on Languages and input > Virtual or On-screen keyboard.
- Tap on Manage keyboards then toggle Bitmoji Keyboard.
Please note: If you have Gboard installed on your phone, you won’t be able to see ‘Keyboard Setup’ from Settings. You may need to uninstall Gboard in order to access the Bitmoji Keyboard.
Q: Which apps works well with Bitmoji Keyboard?
A: Most popular messaging apps let you directly send Bitmoji stickers in a single tap, but others have not yet updated to support this Android feature. These older apps may require you to choose a recipient or conversation each time you send a Bitmoji.
Here’s a list of apps that work best with Bitmoji Keyboard:
- Facebook Messenger
- Textra SMS
- Google Messages
- Samsung Messages (latest version)
- Verizon Messages
- Google Hangouts
Please note: If you’re experiencing problems sending stickers to a specific app, please ensure that the app is up to date and contact the app developer if you’re still having trouble.
Q: I have a question about privacy when using the Bitmoji Keyboard.
A: When you enable Bitmoji Keyboard, you will be presented with a dialog warning you of potential privacy risks. This is a standard message that appears whenever you enable a new keyboard on Android.
Please note: the smart sticker suggestion feature is powered completely by your device - we do not track any text you type with Bitmoji Keyboard. We collect some of your activity in the Bitmoji Keyboard, like which stickers you've shared and what sticker categories you've browsed through. We use this information to continuously improve on our product.