Bitmoji is now on your Samsung Keyboard 🌟
This feature is currently available on Samsung Galaxy Note10 devices and will be arriving to other devices with the Android Q update. The exact time of Android Q release may vary according to your carrier.
Q: How do I send Bitmoji stickers in Samsung Keyboard?
A: It's easy! Follow these steps.
- Download Bitmoji and sign up or log in.
- Once you're all set in Bitmoji, open the Samsung Keyboard in any chat app and tap on the sticker icon.
- Tap on any sticker to insert it directly into your conversation!
Want to receive smart sticker suggestions? Just tap on the blue bubble when typing in the text field of your Samsung Keyboard after following step 1 and 2 from the above instructions. Select ‘Bitmoji’ in the pop-up and you'll see smart sticker suggestions as you type and chat 💡
Q: How do I disable Bitmoji in Samsung Keyboard?
A: No worries, you can follow these steps.
- In the Bitmoji app, tap on the three dots (⋮) then select 'Settings.'
- Tap 'Connected Apps' and turn off Samsung Keyboard.
Q: Does Bitmoji share information with Samsung?
A: We value your privacy, that's why we only share with Samsung which Bitmoji stickers are sent in the keyboard. We do not share with Samsung anything that identifies our users.