Q: I have an Android phone. How do I send Bitmoji stickers?
A: The easiest way to send Bitmoji stickers is with Gboard, Google's keyboard.
Or you can follow these steps:
- Open the Bitmoji app
- Tap on the Bitmoji you would like to send
- Scroll through the pop-up window and tap a messaging app
- Select a recipient and send
Q: I have an iPhone. How do I send Bitmoji stickers?
A: The easiest way to send Bitmoji stickers is with iOS Bitmoji Keyboard.
Follow these steps to turn it on and send a Bitmoji:
- Go to your device's Settings
- Go to General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard > Bitmoji
- Tap Bitmoji from the keyboard list and turn on 'Allow Full Access'
- In a messaging app, tap on the circle Globe icon on the bottom to open Bitmoji Keyboard
- Tap on any Bitmoji to copy it, and then paste into any chat message
You can also send Friendmoji stickers in the Bitmoji iOS Keyboard if you’re logged into Bitmoji with Snapchat.
If you do not want to enable the Bitmoji Keyboard, you can still send Bitmoji stickers by following the same steps as Android users from the Bitmoji app.
Note: Whether you're an Android or iOS user, you can send Bitmoji stickers by following the steps at the top in many messaging apps.