The Bitmoji Keyboard is the fastest way to share stickers on your iPhone ⚡
Remember--you can always switch keyboards by holding down the Globe button 🌐
Q: Where can I find the iOS Bitmoji Keyboard?
A: If you don’t have the Bitmoji Keyboard enabled on your phone, follow these steps.
- Install Bitmoji on your phone and sign up or log in
- In the Bitmoji app, tap the Globe icon at the bottom of the screen to access the Keyboard tab
- Follow the instructions to set up your Bitmoji Keyboard!
If you don’t see the Keyboard tab, you can set up the Bitmoji Keyboard manually by following these steps:
- Go to your device's Settings
- Select ‘General’ then tap ‘Keyboard’
- Tap ‘Keyboards’ and select Bitmoji from ‘Add New Keyboard’
- Turn the button for 'Full Access' ON
Have questions about Full Access? Head to iOS Bitmoji Keyboard Permissions for answers!