Access Friendmoji stickers directly from the iOS Bitmoji Keyboard!
To use Friendmoji stickers, you must first set up Friendmoji on the Bitmoji app 👯♀️
Q: How do I send Friendmoji stickers in the iOS Bitmoji Keyboard?
A: To use Friendmoji in the Bitmoji Keyboard, make sure you have set up Friendmoji on the Bitmoji app!
If you already have the Bitmoji Keyboard enabled on your phone, follow these steps to send Friendmoji stickers:
- Open the Bitmoji Keyboard by tapping on the Globe icon
- Tap the Friend icon in the top-right corner
- Select a friend to see Friendmoji stickers with them
- Choose a Friendmoji to copy and paste it into your message!
- Tap the Friend icon again to reset your Bitmoji stickers
Q: Where do I find the iOS Bitmoji Keyboard?
A: If you don’t have the Bitmoji Keyboard enabled on your phone, follow these steps.
- Install Bitmoji on your phone and sign up or log in
- In the Bitmoji app, tap the Globe icon at the bottom of the screen to access the Keyboard tab
- Follow the instructions to set up your Bitmoji Keyboard!
If you don’t see the Keyboard tab, you can set up the Bitmoji Keyboard manually by following these steps:
- Go to your device's Settings
- Go to General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Tap to add Bitmoji
- Turn the button for 'Full Access' ON
- Follow the steps above to find Friendmoji stickers!