Q: I’m having trouble with my iOS Bitmoji Keyboard. What can I do?
A: You can follow these steps to troubleshoot.
- Go to your phone's settings
- Go to General, find Keyboard, Keyboards, then select Bitmoji
- Turn the button on the top right for 'Full Access' OFF and then ON again
- Open Bitmoji and check if you are still experiencing any issues
- If this does not work, please open the main Bitmoji app (not the keyboard) and make sure you are logged in
If those steps don’t work, here are a few more things you can try:
- Close and reopen the messaging app you're using, or
- Restart your phone
Please update to the latest version of Bitmoji in the App Store to fix any keyboard problems you may be experiencing.