Bitmoji’s mission has always been to create avatars that reflect and represent the diversity of our community. And while we recognize that we have more work to do, today we hope to become one step closer in reaching our greater goal of making inclusivity a fundamental part of our Bitmoji avatar platform.
As part of our continued inclusivity efforts, we’re introducing a selection of our most popular Bitmoji stickers – featuring the avatar holding a mobility cane for Snapchatters and Bitmoji users.
Q: How do I find stickers that feature my Bitmoji avatar holding a mobility cane?
A: You can find a selection of stickers featuring your avatar holding a mobility cane, by using the search function to look for the keyword ‘cane’ or ‘canes’.
- Open any of the above apps, and go to the Search Bar
- Type in the keyword ‘cane’ or ‘canes’ and search
- Scroll to see sticker results
If you are sharing on Snapchat or from the Android Bitmoji Keyboard, you can use the smart sticker suggestion feature as you type your message.
Please note: There may be some differences in sticker results when using different Bitmoji sticker products.
For best results we recommend using the Bitmoji mobile app and sharing directly from there to your favourite apps, simply follow these steps:
- Download the Bitmoji app and sign up or log in
- Using the Search Bar type in the keyword ‘cane’ or ‘canes’ to view all available stickers
- Tap on the Bitmoji sticker you would like to share
- Scroll through the pop-up window and tap on your preferred app to share your sticker
We want to acknowledge that there's much more to inclusion, and we understand that disability comes in many forms, both visible and invisible. We’re committed to learning more from you, and hope to hear from you in order to improve our stickers and future inclusive designs.
We invite you to be a part of the conversation to provide direct feedback around how we can improve our designs, and better represent you!