Send Friendmoji stickers featuring you and your friend 👯♀️
📣 Co-stars on Friendmoji stickers are based on your phone Contacts. If a contact on your list has made their Bitmoji discoverable by others, you will be able to select their Bitmoji to co-star in Friendmoji stickers.
🚨 Important note: This feature is only available to users who have added a phone number to their account. Some users may not have access to this feature.
Q: How do I set up Friendmoji on the Bitmoji app?
A: If you have a phone number added to your account, follow these steps to set up Friendmoji on the Bitmoji app.
🚨 Important note: if you do not have a phone number on your account, you will not be able to proceed with Friendmoji set up. Some users may not have access to this feature.
- In the Bitmoji app, tap on the Gear icon at the top-right corner
- Tap ‘My Contacts’ and toggle on ‘Connect Contacts’ so that you can see your friends in your stickers
- Tap ‘Phone’ and enter YOUR own phone number
- Toggle on ‘Let others find me using this number’. Please note: both you and your friend must have the toggle turned on to use Friendmoji.
- Enter the verification code sent via SMS to verify your phone number
- Select a friend from the carousel at the top of the stickers page to see Friendmoji stickers with you and your friend
👉 Quick tips: tap the Friendmoji icon again if you want to reset your Bitmoji stickers to just your avatar. To add a friend or make edits to their name or number, please go to your phone's Contacts.
Q: My friends aren't showing up, what can I do?
A: Still can't see your friends? You may want to tell them to update their app and set up Friendmoji on the Bitmoji App! Simply tap the Friendmoji icon and select the ‘Invite’ button beside their name to send them a reminder.
To use Friendmoji with your phone contacts, please ensure the following:
- You have your friends phone number or email address added to your phone's Contacts
- Ensure your contacts’ phone numbers include their country’s area code
- You have sent them an ‘Invite’ to join Friendmoji
- Ensure that you and your friend(s) have toggled on ‘Let others find me using this number’ Please note: both you and your friend must have the toggle turned on to use Friendmoji
☎️ Important note: These changes may require a few hours to take effect and be reflected on the Bitmoji app.
Q: How can I make edits or remove someone from my co-stars list?
A: Please go to your Contacts app to add friends or make edits to their name or other contact details.
All display names are the same names found in your Contacts.
If you do not want to see a contact’s avatar as an option, you may want to remove them from your Contacts.
If a contact on your list has made their Bitmoji discoverable by others, you will automatically be able to select their Bitmoji to co-star in Friendmoji stickers- no invites necessary!