Friendmoji is now available on the Bitmoji app! Send stickers featuring you and your friend anytime 👯♀️
📣 This feature is currently only available for Android users. Stay tuned for more updates! 👀
Q: How do I set up Friendmoji?
- In the Bitmoji app, tap on the ‘Turn on Friendmoji’ banner on the stickers page
- Tap ‘Connect Contacts’ so you can see your friends in your stickers!
- Add a valid phone number
- Enter the verification code sent via SMS to verify your phone number!
- Select a friend from the carousel at the top of the stickers page to see Friendmoji stickers with you and your friend!
Quick tip: tap the Friend icon again if you want to reset your Bitmoji stickers to just your avatar.
Q: Can I use Friendmoji without a phone number?
A: If you signed up with an email address, you can follow these steps to make yourself discoverable via email!
⚠️Important: in order for your friends to see you, they’ll have to add your email address to their list of contacts.
- In the Bitmoji app, tap on the Gear icon in the top right corner
- Tap on ‘My Contacts’ and toggle on ‘Connect Contacts’ so that you can see your friends in your stickers!
- Tap ‘Email’ and toggle on to ‘Let others find me using this email’
- Select a friend from the carousel at the top of the Stickers page to see Friendmoji stickers with you and your friend!
Note: You may need to verify your email address before you can allow friends to find you 🔒
🤔 Not sure how you signed up? Consider downloading your Bitmoji data to check how you signed up for Bitmoji.