Friendmoji is now available on the Bitmoji app! Send stickers featuring you and your friend anytime 👯♀️
📣 Co-stars on Friendmoji stickers are based on your phone Contacts. If a contact on your list has made their Bitmoji discoverable by others, you will be able to select their Bitmoji to co-star in Friendmoji stickers.
Q: How do I set up Friendmoji on the Bitmoji app?
- In the Bitmoji app, tap on the Gear icon at the top-right corner
- Tap ‘My Contacts’ and toggle on ‘Connect Contacts’ so that you can see your friends in your stickers
- Tap ‘Phone’ and enter YOUR own phone number
- Toggle on ‘Let others find me using this number’. Please note: both you and your friend must have the toggle turned on to use Friendmoji.
- Enter the verification code sent via SMS to verify your phone number
- Select a friend from the carousel at the top of the stickers page to see Friendmoji stickers with you and your friend
👉 Quick tips: tap the Friendmoji icon again if you want to reset your Bitmoji stickers to just your avatar. To add a friend or make edits to their name or number, please go to your phone's Contacts.
Q: My friends aren't showing up, what can I do?
A: Snapchat friends are no longer available in Friendmoji stickers outside of the Snapchat app - co-stars are now ✨ only ✨ based on your phone Contacts.
To use Friendmoji with your phone contacts, please ensure the following:
- Your email address and phone number are up to date and verified
- You have connected your contacts on the Bitmoji app by toggling on ‘Connect Contacts’
- You have your friends phone number or email address added to your phone's Contacts
- Ensure your contacts’ phone numbers include their country’s area code
- Ensure that you and your friend(s) have toggled on ‘Let others find me using this number’ Please note: both you and your friend must have the toggle turned on to use Friendmoji
☎️ Important note: These changes may require a few hours to take effect and be reflected on the Bitmoji app.
Still can't see your friends? You may want to tell them to update their app and set up Friendmoji on the Bitmoji App! Simply tap the Friendmoji icon and select the ‘Invite’ button beside their name to send them a reminder.
Q: How can I make edits to my co-stars list?
A: Please go to your Contacts app to add friends or make edits to their name or other contact details. All display names are the same names found in your Contacts.
The co-star on Friendmoji stickers is based on your phone Contacts. If a contact on your list has made their Bitmoji discoverable by others, you will automatically be able to select their Bitmoji to co-star in Friendmoji stickers!
Q: How do I use Friendmoji with an email address?
A: You can follow these steps to make yourself discoverable via email.
📣 Important: in order for your friends to see you, they’ll have to add your email address to their list of contacts.
- In the Bitmoji app, tap on the Gear icon in the top right corner
- Tap ‘Email’ and toggle on to ‘Let others find me using this email’
- Select a friend from the carousel at the top of the Stickers page to see Friendmoji stickers with you and your friend
Note: You may need to verify your email address before you can allow friends to find you 🔒