Friendmoji stickers star you and your friend in a single Bitmoji sticker 👍
To use Friendmoji stickers, open a chat in Snapchat and tap on the round smiley face to open the stickers tray. If you don’t see any Friendmoji stickers, scroll down to view more or tap on the Bitmoji icon.
Q: How do I change the friend in my Friendmoji sticker?
A: To change the avatar that appears in a Friendmoji, follow these steps.
- Within a Group Chat, tap on the round smiley face to open the stickers tray then tap on Bitmoji
- Press and hold on any Friendmoji sticker to reveal a list of your friends’ avatars
- Choose a friend from the pop-up list. Swipe to find your friend’s avatar
- Your Friendmoji list will then refresh with your selected friend
Note: To use Friendmoji stickers in Snapchat, both Snapchatters must have a Bitmoji avatar or have their Bitmoji account successfully linked to Snapchat
Q: How can I choose who can use my Bitmoji avatar on Snapchat?
A: Friendmoji stickers feature your own Bitmoji avatar alongside your Friend’s Bitmoji avatar. Friendmoji stickers can be found in Snaps with your Friends and in Chats, including Group Chats that you are both part of. Snaps with Friendmoji stickers featuring your Bitmoji can be sent to others and posted as Stories.
To choose who can use your Bitmoji avatar in Friendmoji stickers and Bitmoji Stories please follow the steps below.
- From the Snapchat app, tap on the Profile icon in the top-left corner
- Tap on the Gear icon in the top-right corner
- Scroll down to find ‘Use my Bitmoji Avatar’
- Choose the option you prefer