To use Friendmoji stickers, you must first link Bitmoji with your Snapchat account. Both you and your friend must have their Bitmoji successfully linked with Snapchat.
Q: How do I link my Bitmoji to Snapchat?
A: Here’s how!
- Download the latest version of both Bitmoji and Snapchat
- Open Snapchat
- Tap the circle icon or your profile on the top-left corner of the camera screen
- Tap the gear icon or Settings in the top-right corner
- Tap ‘Bitmoji’ and then select ‘Create Bitmoji’ on the bottom of the screen
- If you’re already logged in on Bitmoji, you’ll find a screen with a button on the bottom asking if you want to 'Agree & Connect'.
If you previously created a Bitmoji account using your email address, but choose to create a new one using the ‘Continue with Snapchat’’ button, your old Bitmoji account will not be available for use within Snapchat.
Once you’ve created your new avatar, follow the steps above to connect Bitmoji to Snapchat. We’ll confirm that your Bitmoji linking was successful 👍🏼
Note: In order to link Bitmoji with Snapchat, you will need to have at least iOS 10 or Android 4.4.