Your Bitmoji represents you across Snapchat 🙋
Q: How do I create a Bitmoji with Snapchat?
A: Create a new Bitmoji account by selecting ‘Continue with Snapchat’ on the login screen of the Bitmoji app.
You can also create your Bitmoji directly from Snapchat by following these steps:
- In the Snapchat app
- Tap the circle icon or your profile on the top-left corner
- Scroll to find ‘Bitmoji’ and then select ‘Create Bitmoji’ on the bottom of the screen
Q: How do I link my existing Bitmoji account to Snapchat?
A: If you created your Bitmoji account with an email, follow these steps to link it to your Snapchat account:
- Download the latest version of both Bitmoji and Snapchat
- Open Snapchat
- Tap the circle icon or your profile on the top-left corner of the camera screen
- Tap the gear icon in the top-right corner
- Tap ‘Bitmoji’ and then select ‘Create Bitmoji’ on the bottom of the screen
- If you’re already logged in on the Bitmoji app, you’ll find a screen with a button on the bottom asking if you want to 'Agree & Connect'.
If you previously created a Bitmoji account using your email address, but choose to create a new one using the ‘Continue with Snapchat’ button, your old Bitmoji account will not be available for use within Snapchat.
Note: In order to link Bitmoji with Snapchat, you will need to have at least iOS 10 or Android 4.4.