Your Bitmoji represents you across Snapchat 🙋
Q: How do I create a Bitmoji with Snapchat?
A: Create a new Bitmoji account by selecting ‘Continue with Snapchat’ on the login screen of the Bitmoji app.
You can also create your Bitmoji directly from Snapchat by following these steps:
- Open the Snapchat app
- Tap the circle icon or your profile on the top-left corner
- Scroll to find ‘Bitmoji’ and then select ‘Create My Avatar’
Q: How do I link my existing Bitmoji account to Snapchat?
A: If you created your Bitmoji account with an email, follow these steps to link it to your Snapchat account:
- Download the latest versions of Snapchat and Bitmoji on your phone
- Open the Bitmoji app
- Tap on the Gear icon in the top-right corner
- Scroll down to find ‘Link to Snapchat’
- Tap ‘Continue’ to link your Bitmoji account to Snapchat!
If you have a Bitmoji linked to your account already, you will not be able to link a different Bitmoji account until you unlink your accounts.
📣 Please note that if you signed up via Snapchat, unlinking will delete your Bitmoji avatar.
If you don’t see the option to ‘Link to Snapchat’ after updating to the latest app version, you may have already linked your Bitmoji account to Snapchat!
Note: In order to link Bitmoji with Snapchat, you will need to have at least iOS 10 or Android 5.0