Friendmoji stickers are now available on the iOS Bitmoji Keyboard 🥳
Q: How do I send Friendmoji stickers in the iOS Bitmoji Keyboard?
To use Friendmoji in the Bitmoji Keyboard, make sure you are logged into Bitmoji with your Snapchat account. You can check by logging out from settings and tapping ‘Continue with Snapchat’ on the login screen.
If you already have the Bitmoji Keyboard enabled on your phone, follow these steps to send Friendmoji stickers.
- Open the Bitmoji Keyboard by tapping on the Globe icon
- Tap the Friend icon in the top-right corner
- Allow access to your Snapchat friends
- Select a friend to see Friendmoji stickers with them
- Choose a Friendmoji to copy and paste it into your message!
- Tap the Friend icon again to reset your Bitmoji stickers
Q: Where do I find the iOS Bitmoji Keyboard?
A: If you don’t have the Bitmoji Keyboard enabled on your phone, follow these steps.
- Install Bitmoji on your phone and sign up or log in
- In the Bitmoji app, tap the Globe icon at the bottom of the screen to access the Keyboard tab
- Follow the instructions to set up your Bitmoji Keyboard!
If you don’t see the Keyboard tab, you can set up the Bitmoji Keyboard manually by following these steps:
- Go to your device's Settings
- Go to General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Tap to add Bitmoji
- Turn the button for 'Full Access' ON
- Log into Bitmoji with your Snapchat account
- Follow the steps above to find Friendmoji stickers!
Note: Friendmoji stickers are not available on Android devices at the moment 👀