Secure your Bitmoji account so you can keep your mini me safe 🙅
📣 This feature is only available to users that signed up for Bitmoji using an email address.
If you signed up with Snapchat, you can edit your account information from the Snapchat app.
Q: I want to change the email address on my Bitmoji account. How do I change my email address?
A: If you signed up for Bitmoji with an email address, you can change your email address by following these steps:
- In the Bitmoji app, tap on the Gear icon at the top-right corner
- Tap on ‘Email’
- Tap on the email address box to edit your email address
- Select ‘Verify’ to send a verification email to your new email address
- Check your email inbox for the verification email
- Click on ‘Verify Email’ to save your changes!
Important note: you MUST verify your email in order for the changes to be made to your account.
Q: I don’t see the ‘Email’ option in my app. How do I change my email address?
If you are still not seeing the ‘Email’ option, you may have signed up for Bitmoji through Snapchat. You can edit your Snapchat account information directly on the Snapchat app.
Quick tip: Consider downloading your Bitmoji data if you are unsure how you signed up for Bitmoji 😉