Have you ever wanted to twin with your bestie? Does your squad have a uniform? You can now send your Bitmoji’s outfit to your friends via Snapchat Chat! 👻
Q: How do I share my outfit with my friends on Snapchat?
A: Follow the steps below to send your Bitmoji's outfit to your friends:
- In the Snapchat app, tap on the Profile icon in the top-left corner
- Swipe down or tap on your avatar to open your customization menu
- Tap on ‘Share Outfit’
- Send your outfit to your friend(s)!
Please note: certain outfits will not be available to share.
Q: How do I wear an outfit that was shared with me?
A: To wear an outfit that was shared with you through Snapchat, please follow these steps:
- From your Chat, tap ‘View Outfit’ so you can try it on and make changes
- Tap ‘Save’ in the top right hand corner to wear this new outfit
Important note: If your avatar is wearing an outfit or costume that is no longer available, you will lose that outfit if you change into a different one. There is absolutely no way to get it back!
If you do not have a Bitmoji avatar linked to your Snapchat account, tap ‘Create Avatar’ from your Chat or Profile to create your avatar and try out the outfit shared with you 👯♂️