Do you and your friends share inside jokes? Does your team have an expression you love? Now you can customize Bitmoji stickers to show just that!
We are rolling out this feature to the community at different times, so keep your app up-to-date and be the first to know 🤩
- Every custom-made Bitmoji sticker will have a yellow watermark on the bottom-left corner. This is how you know someone sent you a specially made sticker that isn’t from the Bitmoji library!
- If you type a very long text, there might not be any customized results. Try shorter messages if you’re having trouble.
- Be kind and respectful when using your new power - usage of certain words may not give you any results 😇
Q: How do I customize the text on my stickers on the Bitmoji Keyboard?
A: First you must have successfully set up your Bitmoji Keyboard. Next, open a messaging app that works well with Bitmoji Keyboard and tap on the pen icon to create a custom sticker. Type your custom text and slide the suggestions to see all customized results.
Use your new power wisely! Simply tap to share a sticker made just for you 🙌
Q: How do I set up the Bitmoji Keyboard?
- Install Bitmoji on your phone and sign up or log in
- Tap the Globe icon at the bottom to set up the Bitmoji Keyboard
- Follow the instructions to enable Bitmoji Keyboard and set it as your primary input method
Please note: If you use Gboard or the Samsung keyboard on your Android device, you won’t be able to see ‘Keyboard Setup’ from the Keyboard Tab. You may need to follow the manual steps in order to access the Bitmoji Keyboard.
Q: How do I customize text on my stickers on the Chrome Extension?
A: There are two ways to customize stickers on the Chrome Extension.
Start typing in the search field. If a pre-made Bitmoji is found after you type the second character of your search term, the sticker will show up in the search results as usual. Scroll down to find regular stickers and your custom-made ones.
The second way you can find customized stickers is when there are no pre-made Bitmoji stickers in our library based on what you typed. If that happens, customized stickers will also be generated and show up in your search results.
Right click on the sticker to copy the image. You can paste it virtually anywhere! You can even click and drag to resize them 👌
Q: How do I customize the text on my Bitmoji stickers on Snapchat?
A: Send personal messages featuring your Bitmoji in your Snaps! Follow these steps from the Snapchat app to send custom-made stickers:
Note: this feature may not be available to all users.
- In the Snapchat app, go to the Camera screen
- Create a Snap 📸
- Tap on the Stickers icon on the right side of the screen
- Start typing the text you want on your Bitmoji sticker in the search field found at the top of the screen
- Scroll to see all stickers. If a pre-made Bitmoji sticker exists that is related to your message it will show up along with your customized results
- Tap on your favourite custom sticker to paste onto your Snap
- You can move or resize your Bitmoji stickers 👌
Quick Tip: You can add more than one sticker to your Snap! ✨