Take Bitmoji from your phone to your Fitbit clock face and let your avatar keep you motivated to get moving, create healthier habits, celebrate your achievements and more!
Q: So what do I need to get Bitmoji on my Fitbit?
Q: How do I install the Bitmoji clock face?
To install the Bitmoji clock face, follow these steps below:
- With your watch nearby, from the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the account icon then select your device image
- Tap ‘Clock Faces,’ then select ‘All Clocks’
- Tap the magnifying glass icon and search for Bitmoji
- In the results, tap the Bitmoji clock face result > Select > Install
- After the clock face installs, tap ‘Settings’
- In the Snapchat Connection section, tap ‘Connect’
- Follow the on-screen instructions to log in to your Snapchat account and connect it to Fitbit
After you connect your accounts, your watch downloads a variety of Bitmoji stickers. Keep your phone close to your watch during this process, and make sure the Fitbit app continues to run in the background. If the Snapchat Connection status is stuck at 0%, or you see a message instructing you to make sure your Bitmoji is linked to Snapchat, follow the instructions to link your Bitmoji account with Snapchat.
If you change your Bitmoji avatar’s appearance or outfit, you can update your clock face by tapping Sync Bitmoji in the Fitbit clock face settings. Your watch will then download a new set of stickers.
For more information about the Bitmoji clock face, see Fitbit’s blog post Bitmoji and Fitbit Clock Face Partnership.
If you need additional help with your Fitbit watch, get dedicated help from Fitbit Support.