Want to add a subtle touch to your avatar? Try adding earrings!
Earrings are only available in the avatar style Bitstrips .
Q: How do I add earrings to my Bitmoji?
A: Here’s how you can add earrings to your Bitmoji avatar if you're already using Bitstrips.
- In the Bitmoji app, tap on the happy face icon at the bottom of the screen. You'll find the Avatar Designer in the next screen.
- Slide the bottom bar in the Avatar Designer to find 'Earrings'
- Choose the earrings of your choice
- Save your new design
Changed your mind about that new look? No problem! Use the Undo and Redo buttons at the centre-left of the Avatar Designer screen to reverse any changes you make while editing your Bitmoji.
Note: You won’t be able to undo or redo any changes after you tap Save.
Q: How do I add earrings to my Bitmoji if I’m not using Bitstrips?
A: If you're not using Bitstrips, you can follow these steps to switch your avatar style.
- In the Bitmoji app, tap on the round gear icon in the top-right corner
- Tap on ‘Change Avatar Style’
- Swipe to select 'Bitstrips'
- Tap on ‘Use This Style’ to save your changes
- Follow the steps at the top to add earrings to your avatar
Please note: If you chose a long hairstyle, it may cover the earrings. They’ll still be there if you choose a different hairstyle!